Local drivers are being urged to switch their diesel motors in favour of a brand new Vauxhall, thanks to Now Vauxhall, who is helping to make buying a new Vauxhall even more affordable.
As part of the offer from Now Vauxhall, all drivers who trade in their diesel engines will make an additional saving of £1,000 including VAT.*
Jason Smith, Sales Director at Now Vauxhall, comments: “We’re keen to help drivers swap their old cars for modern motors and give them the great feeling that comes with owning and driving a brand new model.
“With up savings of up to £1,000, the Diesel Trade In offer from Vauxhall is a great way for customers to purchase the car they love for a little less. Better still, they can combine their allowance with one of our finance options.
“This great offer is available for a limited time only with limited availability, so we advise customers to snap up this super saver’s scheme as soon as possible. We want to get locals loving life behind the wheel and enjoying every journey in the car of their dreams!”
“With Westminster Council introducing an additional parking charge for diesel cars and vans from April this year, now is the time for motorists in the London area to avoid an unexpected surprise in the coming months.”
Now Vauxhall is offering the Diesel Trade In offer on vehicles ordered from 7th January 2017 which are subsequently registered by 31st March 2017, this programme offers customers trading in a diesel car for any new Vauxhall car an additional £1,000 Inc. VAT saving.
For detailed information about the Diesel Trade In scheme or any of the other offers at Vauxhall, please contact Now Vauxhall.
*Terms and conditions apply.
· Customers must receive full discount. This must be shown on the customer invoice
· Only one Diesel Trade In Allowance may be claimed per existing car
· Only one Diesel Trade In Allowance may be used per customer
· The existing vehicle must be traded-in for the customer to be eligible for this additional support
· At the date of the new vehicle order, the customer or their Spouse/Partner/Parent/Child living at the same address must have been the registered keeper of the vehicle continuously for at least the last 90 days
· Vehicles registered in a Retailer’s own name are specifically excluded from Diesel Trade In Allowance
· The new vehicle must be registered to the same address as shown on the V5C of the existing vehicle
· If the customer has moved address and not updated their V5C to their new address, then they must contact the DVLA to change their V5C before they place a new vehicle order. This is a DVLA requirement