We are a forward thinking, innovative and highly successful Vauxhall Dealer Group, established in 2006. Since we started trading we have been recognised with several industry awards and have seen our business grow considerably.
We operate in a highly competitive market and to be leaders within this market we require people that are passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer service.
We are looking for an energetic individual that radiates positivity and fully appreciates the dynamics that cement a long term customer relationship based on trust and experience. You must be able to demonstrate that you will complement our team of like-minded colleagues and help ensure we maintain our objective of being the first choice dealership for both customer and staff in the area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver outstanding customer service and assist in the achievement of a budgetary performance
- To lead on the control of Used stock and maintain within the agreed age limits.
- To achieve your own target to sell Used cars together with accessories, finance and insurance products
- To assist the General Sales Manager to effectively organise and manage the activity leading to new and used vehicle orders and finance products within the department
- Demonstrate attention to detail with regards to vehicle display and prep and take the lead on ensuring this is achieved with every vehicle
- To organise and run the daily activity of the Sales Department, including coaching and developing the skills of the Sales Team in the sales process, where required
- Ensure the department adheres to Vauxhall Franchise Standards, Health & Safety, security, site maintenance and follow all Company Policy
- To ensure the department’s profitability by achieving unit, finance and budgetary targets and providing accurate vehicle valuations using a good understanding of the used car market.
- To ensure the accurate and timely reporting of all aspects of the Sales Departments performance to the dealership management and manufacturer
You will need to:
- provide excellent customer service
- have a working knowledge of an Automotive Retail Sales Department
- have the ability to efficiently control the whole sales process
- be a good team player with a strong customer service focus
- have the ability to coach other members of the team
- be computer literate with the ability to understand and generate daily reports
- possess a full UK Driving Licence
- have 3 years car sales experience
In return for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary and bonus, company car, pension and 22 days paid holiday rising to a maximum of 25 days with length of service. Your basic salary is paid monthly and bonus a month in arrears. The company has ambitious plans to further grow the business so this is a great time to join us.