An excellent opportunity has become available for two customer focussed Service Advisors to join our team at Kingston.
Reporting in to the Service Manager, our Service Advisors are responsible for:
- Arranging bookings ensuring that the personal/vehicle details are correct
- Printing and pre-conditioning of job cards ahead of visit
- Pre-contacting customers ahead of visit
- Face to face contact managing the visit from start to finish
- Ensuring accurate entries of customer details are recorded on to the database
- Offering and selling available products to customers to agreed targets
- Taking payments and explaining invoices to customers
- Regular updating to customers ensuring a smooth and professional service
- Carrying out customer follow ups to ensure the visit and work done was all ok
- Contacting "no shows" daily to rebook jobs
- Controlling the issue and return of loan cars to meet business and legal requirements
- Managing work in progress daily, rebooking customers where parts have been ordered
Our ideal Service Advisor will have a proven track record within the motor trade, but we will consider people from other customer service backgrounds. You will be a confident communicator with a professional and friendly manner. You will put customer service at the forefront of everything you do to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
You will also:
- Be computer literate
- Ideally have a full UK driving license
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm with alternate Saturday mornings.